RESIDENTIAL ESTATE, PALMWOODS
Banksia Place is a new residential estate in the picturesque hinterland town of Palmwoods. Comprised of 19 lots ranging in size from 608m2 to 764m2, these three and four-bedroom, single-level homes are being developed by Ritchie Property in conjunction with Pacific Blue Developments.
Having been in operation on the Sunshine Coast for more than 16 years, Pacific Blue Developments is a local, family-owned building company that constructs approximately 40 homes each year across the region. Kevin Brown and sons Cameron and Drew collectively boast over 60 years of experience in the construction industry. Their excellent relationships with quality tradesmen and suppliers result in a customer service experience like no other, leaving you with a home built to only the very highest of standards.
Typical inclusions of a home built by Pacific Blue Developments at Banksia Place include:
- 2,590mm ceilings throughout with square set cornice lines
- 20mm stone bench tops to kitchen and vanities
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Bosch appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and undermount range hood
- Ceiling fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- Split system air-conditioner to master bedroom and living room
- Option of tiles or vinyl plank flooring throughout the entry, kitchen, dining and living area
- Carpets to all bedrooms
- Roller blinds to all windows and sliding doors (excluding wet areas)
- Fibreglass insect screens throughout with the option for security screens
- 1,800mm treated pine fencing
- Exposed aggregate driveway and surrounding paths (as per plan)
- Landscaping including turf, garden beds and plants (as per plan)
- 5kw Solar PV system
- TV antennae, letterbox and wall mounted clothesline
With Palmwoods home to and array of great cafes, as well as a community hall, parks, bowling club, tennis club, cricket grounds, football club, heated swimming pool, kindies and a superb primary school, this beautiful forest and bushland area is ideal for families and retirees.
Banksia Place is just a short drive from surf beaches for fishing, swimming and boating, and just 30 minutes from Australia Zoo, The Ginger Factory, Eumundi Markets and Noosa. The stunning hinterland areas of the Blackall Range, Montville and Maleny are also just 10 minutes’ drive.
Commuting is a breeze, with the Bruce Highway M1 easily accessible and public transport including rail to Brisbane as well as bus and taxi services on offer.
Contact us now so you don’t miss out on this opportunity to secure a brand new home in the lovely Palmwoods community. Call Lesley on 0415 839 867 or email firstname.lastname@example.org